mtg craigslist personals
im gonna make more
Matt Freeman - Rancid
Suggested by worldsworstconfidant. Thank you! :)
Chris #2 - Anti-Flag. Also suggested by worldsworstconfidant.
- Artist: Wesley Burt
- Card Name: Elvish Mystic
- Card Number: no 169
- Card Text: [Tap]: Add[Green]to your mana pool.
- Community Rating: 4 to 4.99
- Converted Mana Cost: 1
- Expansion: Magic 2014 Core Set
- Flavor Text: “Life grows everywhere. My kin merely find those places where it grows strongest.”—Nissa Revane
- Mana Cost: [Green]
- P⁄T: 1 ⁄ 1
- Rarity: Common
- Types: Creature — Elf Druid
When you find something amusing and can’t stop.
I did this at a bus stop once. I missed my bus and the next one wasn’t supposed to come for another hour, so I had time to kill. A little girl walking with her mom said it looked like a throne for a flower princess.
Listen, it’s lovely talking to you but I really got to get on. I’m a caretaker now. Look, I got a brush!